Covid 19 Information
COVID 19 SAFETY POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Welcome to the Chilliwack Corn Maze. We are dedicated to protecting our family, your family and our employees. We aim to create a memorable farm experience that is both safe and meets the requirements of our provincial guidelines on our 20 acre farm.
These policies are in place to reduce risks for yourself and those around you; they make it possible for all of us to enjoy the farm safely together.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The chilliwack Corn Maze is not responsible for any injury, sickness or damages as a result of entering or participating in any of the experiences on the farm. By voluntarily visiting our facility you assume all risks.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will enforce facility capacity limits to enable physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. High-touch items will be cleaned and sanitized based on sanitization plan.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or you or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly with our stations available.
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.
- Personal masks are welcomed to be worn while on premise.